Pukka Van

Glad its a sticker - it will be coming off asap!

Just hope its ok sticking it to the wrap, best get it right otherwise i dread having to pull it off.

Todays shopping list included a dash cam of sorts. For the money I paid I know its not the best out there (Never heard of brand but seen one in use and very good quality images) but with 240 mins recording time, 1080@30fps HD, 170 degree wide angle, 14 Mega Pixel, 64GB memory, image stabalising. Wifi And an App for viewing and storing playback, Im pretty pleased with it. Its small as well.

Yes I have to turn it on manually which will be annoying on small journeys but as I do 2x 50 mile trips a day the main bulk of my use will be on camera. On the plus side its waterproof and can be used like a Go Pro.

£169.99 reduced to £39.99.

IMG_8646.JPG

I'll buy you a doughnut if you can find that camera for sale at £169 anywhere!

That said, I've nothing against fifty-quid action cams. I've owned a few having grown bored of leaving expensive ones at the bottom of the solent.

Those mythical RRP prices lol
I actually cost me £0 as I have not paid for it.
My mods are being paid for by Company and long may it continue ;)

My favourite price. Accountant didn't go for my argument that we'd be using my van for work deliveries (we're in digital advertising). I haven't mentally recovered from this year's VAT inspection yet, so decided not to push my luck on that front. Must be time for a pay rise though

Todays shopping list included a dash cam of sorts. For the money I paid I know its not the best out there (Never heard of brand but seen one in use and very good quality images) but with 240 mins recording time, 1080@30fps HD, 170 degree wide angle, 14 Mega Pixel, 64GB memory, image stabalising. Wifi And an App for viewing and storing playback, Im pretty pleased with it. Its small as well.

Yes I have to turn it on manually which will be annoying on small journeys but as I do 2x 50 mile trips a day the main bulk of my use will be on camera. On the plus side its waterproof and can be used like a Go Pro.

£169.99 reduced to £39.99.

View attachment 12477
I've bought that one too, wanted an action cam for snorkelling and generally messing around where I wouldn't take a proper camera and was pretty chuffed to find one for such a good price. The video is pretty good and it came with all sorts of mounting brackets

Good to hear - originally was just thinking for van but having seen the quality of the video on a work colleagues it got me thinking it may have other uses.

Back