Price trends query?

Is this the sign of prices coming down?
Do I think that one person, selling one van for a price that several others think is under the going rate signals a general price drop? In a word, no.

Supply is still massively outstripping demand and unless/ until that changes, prices are not going to drop. Folks can complain all they like, but that won't make a jot of difference to the economic reality of the situation.

No I wouldn't say prices are coming down, I've been following the prices of all T6 models for months before I bought mine and I haven't seen a reduction in prices yet.

I also work in the motor trade which helps me keep an eye on values in general.

I missed out on a van being sold on here and that one was sold to cheap and this one is also to cheap £39995 is what that should be advertised for if its bodywork and service history are spot on.

No I wouldn't say prices are coming down, I've been following the prices of all T6 models for months before I bought mine and I haven't seen a reduction in prices yet.

I also work in the motor trade which helps me keep an eye on values in general.

I missed out on a van being sold on here and that one was sold to cheap and this one is also to cheap £39995 is what that should be advertised for if its bodywork and service history are spot on.
I agree

Back