PR Codes: What Options Do I Have?

Earl

Evening.

Is there a way to find out all of the options fitted to my van?

I have decoded all of 42 of the pr codes but they aren't much help.

Thanks

@B19DRG just pmd you, I’d love to know more about mine as I didn’t order it from vw it was prebuilt for someone else

What am I missing with this?
What wouldn't you know you've got?
What might I be missing that I don't knew I'm missing?

Ooo I found something! I previously thought my headlight switch was faulty but tonight I noticed an A and discovered I've got auto main beam

Ooo I found something! I previously thought my headlight switch was faulty but tonight I noticed an A and discovered I've got auto main beam

You mean Automatic lights that come on when it gets dark?

No automatic main beam, so when I am travelling down an unlit road they turn off and back on when I pass a car coming the other way or come up to any lit areas

No automatic main beam, so when I am travelling down an unlit road they turn off and back on when I pass a car coming the other way or come up to any lit areas

Oh, Main beam assist. I thought it was a new feature I hadn't found :(
I think it's something you add at spec because my Highline has LED's but I don't have that feature. (I don't think I do anyway)

Oh, Main beam assist. I thought it was a new feature I hadn't found :(
I think it's something you add at spec because my Highline has LED's but I don't have that feature. (I don't think I do anyway)
Yeah my old one didn't either, at least I think it didn't as I never made it work by mistake, So it was nice to find it yesterday!
Quite pleased with this van it appears to have a lot more than was listed on the ad, a bit like he just ticked every option going!

Back