Power cable from starter battery to..

Panch

T6 Pro
Evening all, In our new van there is a fused biggish cable from the starter battery that feeds a power amp under the passenger seat . I’m thinking would it be possible to feed the power amp then carry it on to the charger / leisure battery.
I’m just thinking of room, because I will also need to feed the hook up cable through the same part of the engine bulkhead
cheers
panch

Evening all, In our new van there is a fused biggish cable from the starter battery that feeds a power amp under the passenger seat . I’m thinking would it be possible to feed the power amp then carry it on to the charger / leisure battery.
I’m just thinking of room, because I will also need to feed the hook up cable through the same part of the engine bulkhead
cheers
panch
This is a “how long is a piece of cable” question. To give any meaningful answer we need more info:-
Actual cross section of cable other than “biggish”
Length
Power draw of amp
Size of battery charger for LB.

This is a “how long is a piece of cable” question. To give any meaningful answer we need more info:-
Actual cross section of cable other than “biggish”
Length
Power draw of amp
Size of battery charger for LB.
Yes it a bit vague what I was try to ask was would it be ok to feed the amp then carry the cable on to the L/B
Regarding cable size, I will run what’s required.
Just trying to find out if amp and L/B need separate feeds.
Apologies for the confusion

Yes it a bit vague what I was try to ask was would it be ok to feed the amp then carry the cable on to the L/B
Regarding cable size, I will run what’s required.
Just trying to find out if amp and L/B need separate feeds.
Apologies for the confusion
Ah right! I thought you wanted to use the existing amp cable to also feed the charger. There’s no reason why you can’t feed both from the same cable, as long as the cable is sized appropriately.

Back