Potential new T6 owner

SparkyAsh

Hello!

Considering a new T6 van for my business after my 65 plate Renault Trafic has had more problems than I'm willing to put up with!!
I'm looking at highline trim level, but want 6 speed manual box, am I right in thinking only the T30 weights have 6 speed? So a 102 T30 and 150 T30 would have it fitted.

Is there any diffence in spec between the 102 highline and 150 highline? Can't seem to find much online and some sites give conflicting information!

Cheers
Ash

There are four engine options the two small ones have a five speed and the two higher ones (150 & 204) have six speed box
The highline spec is the same across the range regardless of engine output

Thanks for your help guys, so just to clarify, a 150 T28 is 6 speed?

Does the highline have better headlamps (H7) over the basic H4 or is it an option only regardless of trim level?

They all have H4 unless you spec the lights and vision plus which includes the H7 I think

Thanks Pauly
Do you know if the factory nav is a worthwhile option? On the options list there appears to be two upgrades Composition Media and Discover media, what's the difference is it screen size or resolution or something?

Composition media is an upgraded stereo with larger screen and I think a few more features
Discover media is the full nav/traffic headunit with all the bells and whistles but be aware app connect and/or voice activation is an extra option on all of them and cannot currently be added afterwards by main dealers (although it is possible by a select few aftermarket VAG retrofitters)

Thanks Steve, but I'd rather keep with the factory fitted equipment if it's good enough.

The factory nav in my Trafic is good so if the T6 version is on par or better I'd be happy

Thanks Steve, but I'd rather keep with the factory fitted equipment if it's good enough.

The factory nav in my Trafic is good so if the T6 version is on par or better I'd be happy
You could go for Composite media, App Connect and use your phone as Satnav through the screen - saves a £150-200 on full sat nav from memory

Can you use your phone as a satnav through the screen? The brochure says only selected apps can be mirrored and google maps isn't one of them.

Got my iPhone and apple CarPlay working for the first time today. Google maps does not project on to the screen, however the map directions are spoken through the speakers.

Can you use your phone as a satnav through the screen? The brochure says only selected apps can be mirrored and google maps isn't one of them.
You can use Apple maps and Spotify, they are the 2 I wanted to use not sure about others. It also allows you to use your phone hands free which as previously mentioned you cannot do without the dealer enabling voice control

Hello!

Considering a new T6 van for my business after my 65 plate Renault Trafic has had more problems than I'm willing to put up with!!
I'm looking at highline trim level, but want 6 speed manual box, am I right in thinking only the T30 weights have 6 speed? So a 102 T30 and 150 T30 would have it fitted.

Is there any diffence in spec between the 102 highline and 150 highline? Can't seem to find much online and some sites give conflicting information!

Cheers
Ash
Hi mate,
Collecting a T30 highline on Wednesday hopefully.
I drove both the 102 and the 150 before deciding,and if you get the choice go for the 150 all day long.
Not sure about the spec,but there feels a lot more power on the 150ps.
Good luck on finding the right van.

Back