Potential eBay fraud

Radford1071s

Paul - Bawdeep
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi there guys need some advice I recently sold a as new centre - cap via eBay ,sent it 1st class sent the tracking information details to the guy . He now says after a few days he hadn’t received it and wants his money back. Although I sent him tracking information details and it was delivered to his address. How can I proof he’s not got it. ??? As he wants his money back now . I have contacted the actual post office I sent it from and they said they definitely got it and I have seen it from there website via the tracking number too. Any help would be great

Tell him to open a case with ebay, then submit your evidence to them that you posted it and give them the tracking info etc. They <should> find in your favor.

Yes if you have proof of delivery you should be fine. Mrs sells on ebay and its full of chances.

I had this with an item I posted to someone, ebay customer service were excellent and sorted it out for me, didn't even ask for proof that I had posted it!

There is a known scam of the buyer opening up a dispute with the seller when they have received the item claiming they haven't received it when purchased via PayPal. This is because PayPal back the buyer 95% of the time and refund the money

Back