Position of new style side bars?

I'd take a side angle but following the rugby everything is on a side angle

Bus looks really smart @Thogg the bars set it off a treat ;)

side angle for you

View attachment 4855

Hi All

Great site with lots of info, thank you. Sorry to jump straight in but I've just put my van in for a conversion and on the list are the new angle sidebars but I'm sure I have read somewhere they are being released in black? Am I imagining this please or have I read it somewhere?!? I need to order them quite soon!

Any advice appreciated!

Thank you

Nick

The VW accessories brochure gives the impression (or used to) that black is coming but its been several months and still no word
I have asked and asked and nobody from VW seems to have an answer

The VW accessories brochure gives the impression (or used to) that black is coming but its been several months and still no word
I have asked and asked and nobody from VW seems to have an answer
Thank you Pauly! I guess I will just wait to see what happens, agree with above the angled bars I think look great and I think will look best in black on my conversion. :)

Van's looking good Thogg........I considered black roof rails and silver side bars but decided on matching collar and cuffs in the end. Having said that, yours does look good with that combo. Looks like Slidepods did you a quality job btw. :thumbsup:

Van's looking good Thogg........I considered black roof rails and silver side bars but decided on matching collar and cuffs in the end. Having said that, yours does look good with that combo. Looks like Slidepods did you a quality job btw. :thumbsup:
Roof rails and side bars was my big dilemma. I even ended up photo shopping silver bars onto vans to try and get an idea. I'm glad I went with it cause I'm really pleased with the look in the end... I'm just debating over whether to lower her or not..

Just had mine fitted and they to are all the way at the back but about 5 inch’s away from the front. Is this normal or adjustable ? Cheers

Just had mine fitted and they to are all the way at the back but about 5 inch’s away from the front. Is this normal or adjustable ? Cheers
Have you got a picture of front and back you can post? I’ll compare it to mine then..

I’d say they are on the wrong sides. They’re not that adjustable.

They look same as blind mans pics in page 1. So it’s possible to put the left one on the right side then ?

These are mine they look as though they are closer to the back

Brackets in the box we’re wrongly marked up. The stated front brackets were actually the rear brackets and vice versa

Back