portable fridge size maters

Bynxy

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi looking for a portable fridge/freezer for my van, I already have a domestic installed which is fine for the wife and I, but I have a large hungry dog who eats 1.2kg raw food a day a so need a big portable fridge or freezer I can cary his food in we have an igloo cooler which is ok for a few days and top up part way through a week long trip around the west coast of Scotland but planning a trip to the French alps next year and want to try and take as much food for the dog as I can without going on a trip to look for dog food

so any recommendations welcome

It’s not answering your question but you cannot take meat or dairy into the EU anymore so you would have to buy once in France anyway.

It’s not answering your question but you cannot take meat or dairy into the EU anymore so you would have to buy once in France anyway.
oops yes forgot about EU rules thanks for reminding me would be an expensive waste if they did a check of the van, looks like its a trip to the local pet food supplier when I get to France to stock up

Take a look over here:

That said, we haven’t been checked, or even asked on the 3 times we’ve crossed into France since the rules changed. They even let us through with our out of date passports, never batted an eye. I think most of it is the usual media hysteria & the occasional over officious border guard.
In answer to the OP, National Luna would be my first choice. Other fridges/freezers are available.

Last edited:
@Bynxy have a look here this is the company I’m dealing with for my new fridge freezer.
Look under portable appliances.

John.

Back