Pop Top Saftey Net? Anyone Know The Original Part Number?

scotia

Mechanical engineer
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I cant get the uk ones sent to me here in Switzerland.... so i may have to look at the cali original one and see if my vw dealer will get it for me..

anyone know the number?! @Pauly ?

thanks in advance!

thanks, i'll take a look. I may need it relatively soon so i might have to do a diy one first.. we'll see. but thanks for the number!

thanks, i'll take a look. I may need it relatively soon so i might have to do a diy one first.. we'll see. but thanks for the number!
I have a factory one we dont/have never use, you do want it?

Last edited:
Hi Loz, thanks for the message. Very interested! Does it fold down small or would sending it be a pain? How much would you be asking for?

Do you reckon it'd be adaptable to an sca roof? I was hoping to just hook it onto the 2 handles that are attached to the roof top. I cant find a clear pic of the original cali one when 'deployed'...

For an estimation of price, we're in 1040, villars-le-terroir, suisse.
thanks in advance!

I don’t want anything for it.. it will roll up into a tube about 1m long so I could pop it into a piece of plastic drain pipe and post it..
I’ll get it parcelled up and then weigh it and see what the post cost is in the morning and send you a message.

very generous of you :) ok thanks thats great, lemme know and i'll sort out some british pounds for your troubles and the postage of course :)

Back