Planning Van Refresh To T6 From T4

YIMan

VIP Member
Hi All

I've got a fully converted/remapped etc. 2003 SWB T4 which I've had and enjoyed for 10 years but I'm now looking to move up to something much newer.

Base vehicle wise I'm looking to move to a LWB, 140BHP +tailgate van with aircon.

I'll get it converted again with poptop and a bed on rails for versatility. Ideally I'd like to go for more modular furniture that I could keep in or take out. The van will continue to be my daily driver as well as being used for family camping and mountain biking trips with mates. I'm aiming to keep the new van long term.

I've been looking at local vans mainly at dealers. Imperial Commercials Nottingham are a mile from me but having been stung by them on servicing my T4 and reading the reports on here, I'll be giving them a miss. Don't know if the Derby branch is any better but Parkway Leicester isn't far away. I guess they won't give me much for PXing my T4 so will sell that privately to fund converting the new van.

My first impression is how much more expensive everything T6 is.....it seems I could spend £10k on a bed on rails and poptop without even thinking about it...eek.

Anyway...looking forward to browsing the forum and finding out much more...…..

Back