Pigeons on my roof and under solar panels- how to get rid?

More realistic hawks are available.
In fact you can rent a real one
I imagine renting the real ones can be a bit expensive. Be interesting though.

Google anti pigeon water deterrents.. normally motion activated and cheaper than some solutions.. different types of this system about..

Hello everyone;
I'd just like to share a few things around here. A little while ago my house was invaded by pigeons so I went to see one of my neighbors to ask for help to chase these pigeons away. So, he went to his barn to get a product he'd used before when he had this kind of problem. He advised me to use the anti-pigeon product he gave me to remedy my problem, and even showed me the website where he ordered the product to inform me further. So I'd advise you to visit the site first to see if this product is right for you too.

I note that this is your first post and that you are not from the UK. I find your first post to be rather unusual, almost like a product promotion.
I must stress that the view expressed below is my personal view and not that of other forum members or administrators.
In my opinion the use of poisoned bait to kill wild birds is unacceptable and indiscriminate and may be illegal in the UK if it results in the death of a protected species of bird.

Edit - Thankyou, moderators, for removing that post!

Back