Pheasant damage

Why not - road trip, get the opportunity to be in the van!
Not been to Plymouth in years, used to scuba dive there a couple of times a year.
Getting the time off work may be a bit more of a challenge though.

Great video of how to Pauly thank you

Did you find the part no by chance, any link for the tools used.

You're a star

Cheers john

Sorry I forgot to get it :oops: (my daughters having an minor op today so busy busy)
The thin plastic strip that runs across the bottom half of the grille is a separate part is this damaged as well ?

Sorry I forgot to get it :oops: (my daughters having an minor op today so busy busy)
The thin plastic strip that runs across the bottom half of the grille is a separate part is this damaged as well ?

The thin plastic strip had come out but was not damaged, I thought it was a piece broken from the grill and nearly launched it with the bird lol, glad I gave it a second look.
No rush Pauly family first fella

Thats the sort of thing, there are many variations around the same theme
I have trim tools in stock (the same ones im using in the video) but havent added to shop yet they will be less than half that price £4 ish but they are more disposable i imagine the ones above would last a bit longer
If it helps you i can get the grille and send it too you ?

Thats the sort of thing, there are many variations around the same theme
I have trim tools in stock (the same ones im using in the video) but havent added to shop yet they will be less than half that price £4 ish but they are more disposable i imagine the ones above would last a bit longer
If it helps you i can get the grille and send it too you ?

That sounds great Pauly, could you let me know how much it comes to including tools and postage,
And a ruff idea on a time scale.
Cheers john

Order tomorrow, dispatch on friday delivered sat/mon
Will send you a PM

I'll get the part number/ price I paid when I'm back home either tomorrow or Friday.
I bought mine brand new from Vw. Both lower fog trims and upper 3 grill sections for non front parking sensors and non acc radar.

IIrc it's around £50.

IMAG0389_zps2whuisp2.jpg

£34.77 plus VAT.

The above is in order of fog trim left and right. ( can't remember what order), centre senserless grill trim, then left and right senserless grills. ( again can't remember what order.)

Thank you very much ratty for taking the time to sort that info out.

I have Pauly on the case and he has ordered the parts and the tools for the job.

This is indeed a forum full of helpful people.

Cheers john

Back