Pheasant damage

Stripy

T6 Pro
Hi peeps
Coming home from Cornwall on the a30 20 mins into a 6hr journey and wallop.
Stopped in the next lay by to find a pheasant embedded in the plastic grill just above the number plate, it looks like the grill is in 3 parts but thankfully only the middle one is smashed.
Could anyone tell me the part number or where I can buy one, also I haven't had a chance to see how it comes off so any help with that would be great.

Cheers john

Unfortunately the two outside grilles have to come off first to allow the middle one to come out
Its pretty easy when you get the technique, there are clips on top and bottom, top clips face up so need to come down to release and vice versa on the bottom
Edge two pieces need to be removed from centre out towards the wing as they have locating clips on the end

@Pauly
You have the part number for the 3 pieces by any chance mate, i looked on one oem site but to no avail.
Thanks.

Thank you Pauly

That helps knowing that the ends come out first, I can be a little ham fisted with trim lol

Superb @Pauly, can't wait for the one where you show us exactly how to fit the wing mirror folding control box! ;):sneaky::whistle:

Its on my list but a fair way off ATM + i dont have power folding mirrors so may not apply to those vans that do, may see if i can do it to my mates van that already has power fold
Have done half the dash as planning to do the fascias/top glovebox next

Me and a colleague were having to take our Fire Services Hydraulic Platform up to Batley in Yorks for repair. I was driving a car behind it up the M1 when a swan came up from the nearside, straining to get height as it took off from the water way it had been on. I kid you not it looked just like the doomed Concorde as that was struggling for lift; neck out - straining. Low and behold it did not work, it slammed straight into the windscreen of the truck and got mullered. I was covered in a shower of feathers. When we pulled up in Yorks I had a blood covered white feather stuck on the aerial.
Good job that we have riot glass in the windscreen, or it would probably have gone through it.
We never told the Queen though! Hope she's not a secret subscriber of the T6 forum.

Its on my list but a fair way off ATM + i dont have power folding mirrors so may not apply to those vans that do, may see if i can do it to my mates van that already has power fold
Have done half the dash as planning to do the fascias/top glovebox next
I'll happily bring you mine! ;)

Back