PF Jones Universal 7 pin Towbar Wiring Kit with bypass on - 2019 T6 Highline Kombi with No Towbar Prep

lucky13

VIP Member
So I've phoned PF jones and they said even though my van isn't Towbar Prepped I should still be able tap into a 12v supply on my rear LED light cluster.

Can I check this is correct ?

Did you get the dedicated wiring kit from PF Jones?

The "universal" ones tend to be poor with modern electrics and generally won't do the things like cut reversing sensors, integrate with light warning (though they can cause false ones) or do the foglights.

Thanks I really only wanted to know if there is a 12v feed I can tap into in the LED rear light cluster on my Highline Kombi 2019 T6.0 without TP prep ?

Does anyone know the answer to that single question ?

Thanks

I couldn't on my 2019 LWB highline, I have to run the full loom to under the passenger seat and then make the correct terminations in the fuse box along with taking power from the main battery through the bulkhead. Took a solid day, dropping the tank, pulling the wires, wiring it in and then a while faffing with the coding to make it work properly.

Mat

Thanks I really only wanted to know if there is a 12v feed I can tap into in the LED rear light cluster on my Highline Kombi 2019 T6.0 without TP prep ?

Does anyone know the answer to that single question ?

Thanks
If you mean a permanent or ignition switched +12v then no there isn't

Back