For Sale Personalised Steel Fire-Pit

All prices are shown on page 1 mate. I can add a hole on each side for you to bolt something in.
But I’d need a little inspiration as to what you want it to look like.
I don't really want to bolt anything in.

I suppose this is what I'm asking for;

1616618780289.png

1. Six extra holes in just two of the sides
2. Two 6mm diameter stainless steel rods to go through the holes
2. An extra plate, that fits inside the existing design, on top of the rods. With lots of 10mm holes. (Charcoal tray)

I'm guessing the 6 extra holes and the extra plate are easy for you, No idea if you can make the rods though?

The question is, for the larger size, in SS, how £ much?

Cheers!

@Trouts hows your bag development coming along? Sorry to chase, i am just getting my head in packing up for camping stage... sorting some solar out and other bits... got thinking about how i was going to transport my amazing pit.

Hope its going well. Thanks all

@Trouts hows your bag development coming along? Sorry to chase, i am just getting my head in packing up for camping stage... sorting some solar out and other bits... got thinking about how i was going to transport my amazing pit.

Hope its going well. Thanks all

hi @IestynD
thank you :thumbsup: appreciate the support.
yeah, it's coming along, just trying to get a price from the supplier (tis a bit painful atm as he's very busy and, as with all of us in this, it's a side project for him - i am chasing though!!)
I've also looked at a couple of other suppliers in the meantime, just in case.

having received a Pit from @evans1089 though I can confirm that the bag will fit perfectly AND look ace!
(and that the FirePits are REALLY heavy!! :laugh:

hi @IestynD
thank you :thumbsup: appreciate the support.
yeah, it's coming along, just trying to get a price from the supplier (tis a bit painful atm as he's very busy and, as with all of us in this, it's a side project for him - i am chasing though!!)
I've also looked at a couple of other suppliers in the meantime, just in case.

having received a Pit from @evans1089 though I can confirm that the bag will fit perfectly AND look ace!
(and that the FirePits are REALLY heavy!! :laugh:
I thought they’d be quite heavy which is why I’m thinking of a large one for the garden. Are the smaller one much lighter?

Large stainless ones weight approx 12kg. Depending on design. More holes = less weight

Large stainless ones weight approx 12kg. Depending on design. More holes = less weight
Ha ha ha! We are ripping up a rotten deck at the moment and have a skip in. SWMBO is entertained when I explain to my boys (aged 6 and 8) that they can’t just load the skip all higgedly-piggedly but need to stack the boards: “I’m not paying the man to lift a skip of fresh air!”

Back