PCR test and passager location form for France.

True Romance

204 TDi DSG LWB
VIP Member
T6 Legend
Hi, anyone had to complete a PCR test for travel into France? If so who did you use? Also did you need to complete the passager location form?

Thanks.

You not get asked for anything then?
Just our Covid passes on our phones. We didn’t book the ferry until a couple of hours before we sailed, the missus did it on her phone, en-route. When we went skiing in February, we crossed from Dover & I had all the paperwork prepared, including the Passenger Locator Form. I handed it to to the French border guard in Dover & she gave it me straight back “Non requis”. I didn’t bother the next time & wasn’t asked for it. We used our (out of date!!) passports & phone covid passes & were straight through.

We didn't get checked for anything. Think that gravy train has run out.. The fuel price hikes was my main concern. Cost double to do the same journey from 2yrs ago.

I believe its on Eurostars web site. Everthing gone from tomorrow
Well that would be welcome news.

It appears true.
Screenshot_20220731-144132_Chrome.jpg

Just read the detail and the bill passed seems to allows the French government to reintroduce covid test if the situation changes (for the worse).

Last edited:
Wife's cousin in Singapore made 150k bonus for sealing a contract to sell masks to Europe....that's the only reason it might return in France, to line more pockets...call me sinical

Back