Passenger Swivel Seat With Sub

Minimucks

T6 Guru
Hey guys,

I've browsed the forum for my answer but can't quite find it.

I'm planning on fitting a sub under the passenger single seat. Then before summer I'll throw a swivel base on as well. My seats are heated.

First question is what's the best swivel to work with a sub? Height not really an issue but the lower the better if possible.

Second is will I need to adapt/ extend the seat wiring? I assume not but any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers in advance.

First - I have kiravans swivel with mine
Secondly - Yes, you will need to extend some if not all of the wiring to the seat to enable full swivel and motion back and forth. the wiring will need to pass around the sub box and up through the centre nut of the swivel seat.

@Absolut5 have many examples of this on the web and offer a cracking MDF box to suit a JL audio sub(all kit supplied via postal service

Only just seen your reply @Fish, thanks.
I've just made my enclosure today and am awaiting a few stereo bits from Jason. For now I'm just throwing in some old audio bits I've got lurking in the loft.

What's your thoughts on the kiravan base? I think it's my favoured option so far.

Cheers
Chris

i have the craft swivel seat here ready to fit, i went with that so i can sit looking out the side door might come in handy for fishing

there's a new Vancraft swivel that spins just the seat and not the base from and add a folding back rest bracket that will recline the back a little for comfort

Back