ParkPilot not working

Qbitec

Had something fly up and hit the front lower section of my front bumper and crack the panel which surrounds the drivers side front fog light and also houses one of the front parking sensors nearest the number plate. Anyway luckily this section of the bumper is a separate part which I obtained from VW and fitted yesterday, although the sensor also took a hit it looked completely fine and the cable was in tacked so I remounted into the new panel, I had to drive around for a week until the panel arrived so I removed the sensor at the time so it was disconnected for a week, neither the front - rear nor camera worked with a long tone sounding when reverse was engaged without the sensor being fitted, now the sensor and replacement panel have been fitted I'm still getting the same results, everything seems to be disabled. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

Did you seal the plug after you unplugged the sensor, water in the connector will mess it up
If it’s dry and no obvious damage then a fault scan will tell you what the problem is and any wiring faults/short circuits will be highlighted

So finally got a scan done and the a new sensor is fittted, reset all fault codes, stuck it in reverse worked for 5 seconds then message popped up on radio ParkPiolt deactivated with long beep and red flashes from the Park assist button. Iv checked all the wiring as far as visible breaks, now I'm really lost.

Screenshot_20220225-164336_Office.jpg

So finally got a scan done and the a new sensor is fittted, reset all fault codes, stuck it in reverse worked for 5 seconds then message popped up on radio ParkPiolt deactivated with long beep and red flashes from the Park assist button. Iv checked all the wiring as far as visible breaks, now I'm really lost.

View attachment 147017
Came inside for a cuppa tea and a re think, continuity test prevailed and I found the fault, Blue cable had come out of the connector block. Re Pinned it back in and its now all working.

20220225_190326.jpg

Back