Found Pair of standard rear springs

Skroob

VIP Member
A mate at work has broken a rear spring on his 2016 California Beach. Before he heads to Eurocarparts (or similar), does anyone who has upgraded their suspension on here have a pair of rear springs available (7H5511115L Paint Mark x4 Pink)?

Around the Northampton/MK/Bedford/Rugby/Coventry area would be ideal.

Thanks in advance

A mate at work has broken a rear spring on his 2016 California Beach. Before he heads to Eurocarparts (or similar), does anyone who has upgraded their suspension on here have a pair of rear springs available (7H5511115L Paint Mark x4 Pink)?

Around the Northampton/MK/Bedford/Rugby/Coventry area would be ideal.

Thanks in advance
Hia
I don’t know if this helps as Im not sure of the California.
I have a t28 2018 which I lowered slightly so I have standard front and rear springs for a t28, the downside I’m just in Cornwall.
let me know if it helps

The Cali’s are based on the T30 but I believe with updated springs. A search on the forum will clarify.
I broke a rear H&R spring so bought a new full set knowing that spring breakages are a regular occurrence on our sh1t roads. I now have spare springs to call upon.

I have some 2016 T30 springs in Bristol (got front and rear shocks and springs) removed at around 10k miles

I did drop Steve at CRS a note a few days ago, but haven’t heard back yet.

Not sure if the 4 pink paint are used on anything except the California Beach or not??
sorry the 4 pink markers are rare and to be honest i cant remember what vehicle they come from

I am keeping an eye out for them but cant say when we will be lucky with this ??

sorry the 4 pink markers are rare and to be honest i cant remember what vehicle they come from

I am keeping an eye out for them but cant say when we will be lucky with this ??
No problem. They are definitely what’s std on my 2016 Beach, I suppose the question is what else will be “near enough” that might be a bit more common. According to my local van centre the OEM springs are on backorder and they couldn’t give me a date!

To be honest the rear spring of any van will fit. The standard Beach spring already sits a little bit too low. a lot of customers fit the T32 rear spring because it lifts the rear slightly and gets the rake angle better
I have some of these ,!

Back