For Sale California rear springs - ideal for camper conversion

flat_4

For sale: pair of standard rear springs originally from a 2016 California Ocean 200bhp DSG (2 white paint marks).

Bought from a friend who had his Cali lowered from new, I fitted them to the rear of my 102bhp T28 after a full camper conversion - completely sorted the soggy bottom. Probably done about 10-15,000 miles on my van and I've now lowered mine as well so surplus to requirements.

Thinking £30, collection from Swindon or could do Thatcham area. Too heavy to post really...

The Cali is based on the T30 van. I assumed they kept the standard suspension parts in place.

The Cali is based on the T30 van. I assumed they kept the standard suspension parts in place.
I believe general hardware, linkages etc are the same, but springs are different. There are an enormous range of springs across the range for different specs. T30 panel van the springs are a compromise between completely empty and fully loaded so are pitched around the half load. Campers are basically 80-90% loaded all the time so tend to sag at the back

Back