Paint protection film (roof rack)

Yogi

I need some more strips of the paint protection film that goes on the roof prior to putting the roof rack on

Anyone able to recommend a brand or supplier - thanks

Roof racks dont normally touch the roof ?
PPF is expensive and normally gets fitted for you, check out helicopter tape on ebay, there loads about and its good at giving you a barrier between paintwork and external stuff, its widely used on MTBs etc for protecting factory finish

Roof racks dont normally touch the roof ?
PPF is expensive and normally gets fitted for you, check out helicopter tape on ebay, there loads about and its good at giving you a barrier between paintwork and external stuff, its widely used on MTBs etc for protecting factory finish
Thanks for the reply. I’ll have a look. It’s only 4 x small pieces of tape I need that are applied to the roof. The 4 x rubber feet of the roof rack then rest on the tape as opposed to directly onto the paintwork

Thanks for the reply. I’ll have a look. It’s only 4 x small pieces of tape I need that are applied to the roof. The 4 x rubber feet of the roof rack then rest on the tape as opposed to directly onto the paintwork
What roof rack do you have, I've not seen one on a Transporter that has feet that sit on the paint?

Back