paint finish under bonnet .

GONA66

CARAVELLE
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Evening all ,Currently in the process of purchasing my next T6 . Viewed a likely contender today, but have a question. Are the current T6.1 models all left unpainted on the underside of the bonnet and inner wings ? I'm aware of many manufacture's doing this but im just checking for the T6.1 Caravelle i viewed today..............cheers.

Evening all ,Currently in the process of purchasing my next T6 . Viewed a likely contender today, but have a question. Are the current T6.1 models all left unpainted on the underside of the bonnet and inner wings ? I'm aware of many manufacture's doing this but im just checking for the T6.1 Caravelle i viewed today..............cheers.
My T6 Highline isn’t finished on the underside of the bonnet - it’s a lacklustre silver, whilst the rest is Reflex Silver in its purest form.

Mines same as @Ads_Essex - dull silver. I’ve got starlight blue so I’m guessing that’s the standard colour for unfinished panels.

Just looked at mine and it's the same as the others (but on an Acapulco Blue van this time).

Back