Owner of a new highline looking for splitter and spoiler

Jamesmacc

Selling up and emigrating
Hi folks

My new swb highline kombi dsg has arrived and I'm looking to do some styling bits and pieces to it over the year along with possibly a remap

I have found lots of front splitters and rear spoiler on google but I'm worried about the quality and fit . Could anyone recommend a good company to look at ? I'm not hugely keen on the new genuine sportline one .

The colour is candy white and I oped for the led headlight upgrade if the makes any difference to a splitter fitting with the fog lights

Thanks
James

The Maxton and World of Carbon splitters seem to be popular and decent value for money. If you use the forum search function you will find lots of comments from folks on both.

Rear spoilers are a bit of a minefield, the VW Sportline is a bit flat looking for many tastes, I have a Customvanz on the rear but wouldn't recommend due to the quality of the finish.

The Sportline front has grown on me, thought it was ugly at first but looks good on a White T6.

I have world of qb carbon on mine. The front splitter was a perfect fit, the rear I had to send back as it was no where near the profile of the tailgate. They were really helpful. It turned out to be a faulty mould.
A2F9BEC6-C7E1-467D-BC78-79351BDD6A39.jpeg

7BDAEC78-851A-4CD4-B95A-906BC8669B08.jpeg

Back