Our Pure Grey T6.1 4Motion

I love a tan,my MK1 GTI Cab is being trimmed in the same colour :cool:

We’ve done a Caravelle comfort seat upgrade in this van, but can also offer the Mk7 GTI bolsters.

Any pics of seats with the mk7 GTI bolsters ?

We’ve done a Caravelle comfort seat upgrade in this van, but can also offer the Mk7 GTI bolsters.
Oli - your van is looking good! What exactly is the Caravelle comfort seat upgrade? New seats or more foam?!

Hi can you pm me a price for the Caravelle Seat foams please?

Also when you say MK 7 GTi Bolsters is it just a case of swapping the seat foam for the whole back of the seat? Can you include a pm for the price of these also please?

Loving the tan seats.
Few more pics of those would be appreciated.
Was at Coastal Customs last week talking options and am thinking tan!
You have a talent for spec’ing seats. I might just ask you to choose mine for me

I normally dislike diamond stitched seats but love the square quilting of those, and they look great in alcanta centres. The seats remind me of early 70s supercars when I was a kid. If I was going to have mine reupholstered it was going to be tartan centre/leather bolsters but I think I've just changed my mind!

in relation to the caravelle seat upgrade, am i right in thinking that the caravelle seat foams will fit in a swivel seat pan? (i've got factory T6.1 swivels)

Hi, can I ask, are the Mk7 Golf bolsters a straight swap for the OEM foam?

Thanks

Back