Our Pure Grey T6.1 4Motion

Looks great so far. Oli. Looking forward to hearing thoughts on the ride... How much does that particular suspension setup cost? What’s the highest and lowest it will go? Thanks!

Will update when I’ve driven it more - Thursday I have a small roadtrip planned.
£1750+vat inc 4 wheel alignment. 35-65. Lots of adjustment in these to get your perfect setup, although we have gone with the recommended settings initially.

Will update when I’ve driven it more - Thursday I have a small roadtrip planned.
£1750+vat inc 4 wheel alignment. 35-65. Lots of adjustment in these to get your perfect setup, although we have gone with the recommended settings initially.
Great. Thank you. What kind of adjustment Do these have? Anything over other setups? Just height or does it allow for comfort etc? Excuse my lack of knowledge on this subject!

Very smooth, as we knew it would be, and we haven’t played with any of the settings yet. It’s a great kit for sure. The full conversion starts next week, and once we are at full weight we will have a play with the settings.

Very smooth, as we knew it would be, and we haven’t played with any of the settings yet. It’s a great kit for sure. The full conversion starts next week, and once we are at full weight we will have a play with the settings.

V3's ? .. are you saying you currently feel they're more orientated towards comfort than dynamic handling ?

Did you say in another thread, the initial damping settings you used were KW's recommendation for T6 ?

They are set to KWs preferred settings. It can be set up however you want to be fair. So much adjustment. Come and have a go

Slow but steady progress on our 6.1 - customer work always takes priority in the workshops :thumbsup:

Full sound deadening and insulation

527267C3-9181-41E0-82A3-57DF86F1C0DD.jpeg

Suedliner on the door and side panels and custom rear window trims
1F76EE49-AC86-4563-932C-F4F18FB2BF74.jpeg

Front Audison speaker upgrade along with our full sound deadening package
323CE993-9E38-4BA8-95C5-AF8D77E60C93.jpeg

Carpet lining completed round the new rear windows and the integrated tweeters. The custom window surrounds give a really clean finish to the carpeting and window fitment
F219A76D-3A04-43AE-9CED-84159C8DCE4B.jpegA8D77B98-45A2-456A-B0E1-4516E909AF5D.jpeg828F1F30-E431-45D8-A9E7-5A71EDE31F34.jpeg

More update to follow, when we’ve had more time on it

4DD2FFFA-AF15-4CB9-84E0-9BD82A91F6D4.jpeg

237319EC-1D99-4C2A-800A-B78C3AC50B61.jpeg

Greetings from Holland here.

Luckily I found this forum. Nice to read all about T6. Bought recently for the 1st time ever a VW T6.1 110Kw 150 hp 4Motion DSG BULLI edition 5 seater / 5 doors myself which I received last week after a long period of waiting (more than 5 months) so I'm a newbie really.

Mine has the same colour as yours, Pure Grey. Started with the upgrades recently myself. Although we share some of the same upgrades but your project is going a little bit further than mine I see, wow, so cool ! Very nice to watch and will follow it with excitement and pleasure. Still thinking about the choice and color for a BBK (yellow or blue) but having doubts ; not sure if one of these colors are the 'right' choice (for me).

Bronze wheels look absolutely great and is my first choice too (Concaver Wheels CVR1 Bronze). You sir, have a good taste :cool:. I can tell by watching this great topic. Pleased if you could maybe help me out with a BBK ? All the best to you and your project.

Kind regards, Paul.

choice. Have fun. IMG-20200830-WA0013[1].jpg.

Greetings from Holland here.

Luckily I found this forum. Nice to read all about T6. Bought recently for the 1st time ever a VW T6.1 110Kw 150 hp 4Motion DSG BULLI edition 5 seater / 5 doors myself which I received last week after a long period of waiting (more than 5 months) so I'm a newbie really.

Mine has the same colour as yours, Pure Grey. Started with the upgrades recently myself. Although we share some of the same upgrades but your project is going a little bit further than mine I see, wow, so cool ! Very nice to watch and will follow it with excitement and pleasure. Still thinking about the choice and color for a BBK (yellow or blue) but having doubts ; not sure if one of these colors are the 'right' choice (for me).

Bronze wheels look absolutely great and is my first choice too (Concaver Wheels CVR1 Bronze). You sir, have a good taste :cool:. I can tell by watching this great topic. Pleased if you could maybe help me out with a BBK ? All the best to you and your project.

Kind regards, Paul.

choice. Have fun. View attachment 83614.

That looks lovely. They look like OZ wheels ?

yes we can help with the brakes - DM me or call the office

That looks lovely. They look like OZ wheels ?

yes we can help with the brakes - DM me or call the office

Thank you. Although my son picked this set while he's an OZ lover, w'ere gonna use them as a set up for winter. For the summer I prefer Bronze wheels like yours, I think with pure grey a top combination :). Here is the info : OZ Hyper XT HLT 950kg. 5x120 9Jx20" ET50 (fits like a glove) with Michelin Pilot Sport 4S 102Y XL 275/35/20. https://www.ozracing.com/nl/velgen/oz-r ... yperxt-hlt I will text you soon concerning an advice for choice BBK, thank you, appreciate it.

20200828_142944[1].jpg

And that’s the complete front end and mirrors stripped for paint
View attachment 79679View attachment 79680

may I ask how did you undo the 'bulge' on the roof? I would like to color code mine also.

and is there a trick to loosen the chrome strips in the bumper?

i've managed to loosen the big chrome strips, but the small ones which sit above, don't seem to loosen.
and they are so fragile that i'm a bit carefull with them.

Back