Ok I give in.. reimo palm beach sun canopy and sidewall

Mr blue

T6 Pro
Hi I have brought a reimo palm beach sun canopy and side wall now the canopy is great but the side wall has me scratching my head as I have this long pole Adjustable in lean get to about 2.6 metres and what looks like a clamp with no obvious place to go the side wall has a Velcro strip at the top and 3 ties downs at the bottom to match the 3 supplied pegs that then leave the pole and the clamp ?

3B9CCDB5-D78A-4CD9-AA8B-68EC2A931E6D.jpeg

C0A51B75-21C2-4252-8BA0-53E5C7E79B86.jpeg

57708B11-DAA9-41D7-9A47-493BD613E1F5.jpeg

D9CDBFC1-41B6-4AB0-88E9-F0D558E3E238.jpeg

Update clamp is for using with a gutter and looks like the pole is at the top but there’s nothing to attach it too on the van side ? Mystery

We also had these parts come with ours. Never used them.

It should have a beaded edge for attaching to your rail. You need to use a figure of 8 and a double edge Kado strip. Like below:

1590663982474.png

Hi I have brought a reimo palm beach sun canopy and side wall now the canopy is great but the side wall has me scratching my head as I have this long pole Adjustable in lean get to about 2.6 metres and what looks like a clamp with no obvious place to go the side wall has a Velcro strip at the top and 3 ties downs at the bottom to match the 3 supplied pegs that then leave the pole and the clamp ?

View attachment 71735

View attachment 71736

View attachment 71737

View attachment 71738
Hi, did you work it out? As I'm struggling to work out what the pole and clamp is for too??

I use it to go between the two poles at the top to strength it up. Or if the side panel is on I put it at the bottom to weigh it down and then peg the ends as for the clamp who’s knows lol

Thanks for the replies :cool: when I scrolled it didn't seem to answer categorically, but I've worked out that the pole is definitely stability for the side, one end under the eyelet hole/pole & the clamp then connects to Reimo rail on van

Thanks for the replies :cool: when I scrolled it didn't seem to answer categorically, but I've worked out that the pole is definitely stability for the side, one end under the eyelet hole/pole & the clamp then connects to Reimo rail on van
We bought one similar but another make in Holland and It had a secret sock in the canopy for it to slide in. We didn’t notice for five days!

I have just worked mine out, the bolt goes through flat black section and bolts to top of upright pole. Extra pole is then at a 33 degree angle. Then peg to ground through flat black section on other end of spare pole. Velcro side panel to this pole and it is a rigid side to the side wall

I have just worked mine out, the bolt goes through flat black section and bolts to top of upright pole. Extra pole is then at a 33 degree angle. Then peg to ground through flat black section on other end of spare pole. Velcro side panel to this pole and it is a rigid side to the side wall
Can we have a picture please this has worried me for years lol

It makes the side much more rigid and stops it flapping in the wind. I too had not used it untill this weekend when the lightbulb come on due to a windy day.

It makes the side much more rigid and stops it flapping in the wind. I too had not used it untill this weekend when the lightbulb come on due to a windy day.
Going to give this a go ASAP Thks for the detailed drawing

Back