Sold Khyam Sun Canopy and Side Walls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpe

Petrol power
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Planning on buying a Vango Hexaway so selling off some bits that it will replace.

Khyam sun shade, had it a few years and use several times a year. Always stored dry. I’ve added some SOLAS tape to the poles. Not got many pics of it up but link here.
Along with the side walls, they Velcro on to the sun shade and peg into the ground. Link to the current season ones, mine Velcro on as opposed to zipping.

Ideally like to sell both together for £130 collected from Exeter. I’ll split so long as the side panels go first

7D718A03-5F5B-4A1D-915C-6CFB88288E8D.jpeg
Hound not included

Planning on buying a Vango Hexaway so selling off some bits that it will replace.

Khyam sun shade, had it a few years and use several times a year. Always stored dry. I’ve added some SOLAS tape to the poles. Not got many pics of it up but link here.
Along with the side walls, they Velcro on to the sun shade and peg into the ground. Link to the current season ones, mine Velcro on as opposed to zipping.

Ideally like to sell both together for £130 collected from Exeter. I’ll split so long as the side panels go first

View attachment 152380
Hound not included
Great bit of kit! GLWS

Hi

Question.
so I am guessing you need a rail to fit to the van for this to work.
where would I find such a thing lol

Yep anything like the above. I got mine from camperessentials in South Brent, they screw into the holes in the rain gutter where a roof rack would go

What price are you looking for the side panels with postage? I already have the canopy. I just want the side and front at reasonable cost. Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back