FREE OEM T6 speakers

T6Plumber

Plumbing Giveth. T6 Taketh.
VIP Member
T6 Guru
Hi there, do you happen to know if these are the same as the T6 door speakers? Been searching the forums but can't seem to find an answer. I've got a dead passenger door speaker so would love to take them off your hands if they are compatible. Thanks Dave
If they aren’t compatible, I’ll have a spare set of T6 speakers after the weekend all going well.

Hi there, do you happen to know if these are the same as the T6 door speakers? Been searching the forums but can't seem to find an answer. I've got a dead passenger door speaker so would love to take them off your hands if they are compatible. Thanks Dave
The door speakers in a T6.1 are 1/2" smaller than a T6. And sound even worse.

@z1ts thank you for putting the question out there, that's really appreciated. Hopefully someone else can put them to good use.

@t6blo
@Skyliner33
@Absolut5
Thanks all for your input and for confirming, that's really helpful!

@T6Plumber lumber, thank you for the offer, keep me posted and happy spannering at the weekend!
No probs mate. Once they’re out I’ll find out the postage cost & if you’re happy with it I’ll wing them your way

@z1ts thank you for putting the question out there, that's really appreciated. Hopefully someone else can put them to good use.

@t6blo
@Skyliner33
@Absolut5
Thanks all for your input and for confirming, that's really helpful!

@T6Plumber lumber, thank you for the offer, keep me posted and happy spannering at the weekend!
Hi, I might still have a set of T6 speakers in the loft. There are certainly a set of T6.1 up there.

Hi folks,
I could do with also replacing my passenger door T6 speaker.
@T6Plumber would you mind splitting with @Roadie Dave and myself?
Or if anyone else can help would be massively appreciated.

I have both door speakers & tweeters out now guys. Not sure on postage costs yet but will try & get that info over to you both this week.

If anyone wants the Tweeters let me know.

I have both door speakers & tweeters out now guys. Not sure on postage costs yet but will try & get that info over to you both this week.

Cheers pal.
When you know postage please drop me a DM with your PayPal or bank details.

Thank you that's really appreciated just let me know what I owe and your bank details and I'll transfer the funds to you. Re the tweeters, if no one else wants them I'll take them please, or split with PabloVW if he wants one. Thanks

Thank you that's really appreciated just let me know what I owe and your bank details and I'll transfer the funds to you. Re the tweeters, if no one else wants them I'll take them please, or split with PabloVW if he wants one. Thanks
I’ll box them up today. Let you both know asap on the postage cost & hopefully have you both sorted this week :cool:

Back