Oe Spec Tyres

Westy78

2017 T6 Kombi 204DSG
VIP Member
T6 Pro
I’m currently running devonports with a mixture of 235/55 R17 103V Bridgestone front and uniroyals on the back. I assume the uniroyals were put on by the last owner as they were cheaper.
I’ve seen a mixture of tyres on the devonports including conti commercial tyres such as 215/60 r17c.
Can I fit commercial tyres rather than XL?
They are on a T6 T30 204 DSG. I don’t know if the commercial tyres would be the correct speed rating?
If not what are the OE spec tyres people have?

I’m currently running devonports with a mixture of 235/55 R17 103V Bridgestone front and uniroyals on the back. I assume the uniroyals were put on by the last owner as they were cheaper.
I’ve seen a mixture of tyres on the devonports including conti commercial tyres such as 215/60 r17c.
Can I fit commercial tyres rather than XL?
They are on a T6 T30 204 DSG. I don’t know if the commercial tyres would be the correct speed rating?
If not what are the OE spec tyres people have?
Mine came with Continental 215/60/17 ContiVanContact 200 tyres

The T32 204ps comes with either Goodyear Van cargo 2 or Continentals like Deaky’s. The Goodyears are all season rated, the Contis aren’t. I’m running Pirelli Carrier all season 215/60/17c. All meet OEM spec.

... I have three series of rims and tires ... Bf K 002, Nokian Wheaterproof and Continental 200 .... I consider the Counts of the slick, with a superb superb grip on dry and wet asphalt ..... terrifying on dirt and grass ... but after 10k km they are very worn ...

Back