Sold New Devonports. £550 Herts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keatsy82

VIP Member
Standard 17inch Devonports and tyres removed from my van on the day of pick-up. Very minimal mileage. Perfect new condition. Stock Bridgestone Duravis 215/60/R17 tyres.

Based in Hoddesdon Hertfordshire you can Pick up or local meet.

20220828_120028.jpg

£600.

20220828_120028.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Keatsy,

Are these still available?

Also are the tyres t32 load rated tyres and what mileage have they covered?

Thanks Brad :thumbsup:

Hi Brad... these are brand new and took off van same say i picked up brand new can. so very little mileage. Not sure they are T32 rated as not that knowledgable myself about wheels but if you tell me how can check for you. Yes they are still available matey

Hi Brad... these are brand new and took off van same say i picked up brand new can. so very little mileage. Not sure they are T32 rated as not that knowledgable myself about wheels but if you tell me how can check for you. Yes they are still available matey

I'm 99.9% sure they will be T32 load rated, but check the load rating on the side of the tyre and it should be 104 or higher.

Hi Keatsy,

Are these still available?

Also are the tyres t32 load rated tyres and what mileage have they covered?

Thanks Brad :thumbsup:
Hey Brad....

Yes still available.

Not sure about rating as un-knowledgable on that front. if you tell me how i can check. My new van is a T30 as my van is not gonna be used for large weights. Surely these wheels are stock across the range anyway?

Wheels came off on the same day as I picked up this brand new van, so suppised you can just peg this as just delivery mileage. Very small amount of mileage.

Let me know what ya think Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back