Odd one wonders if I can make cruise work vw to audi?

Power ut

RSQ3 engined
VIP Member
T6 Guru
I wonder if I can get cruise to work there’s t5.1 cruise stork but not sure if it would work with audi abs / ecu.

Generally speaking CCS is a function of Engine Control Unit. It is controlled via stalk or MFSW and Instrument Cluster serves as a display to preset speed and confirm function activation. In some cases BCM is also involved.

ABS is involved only in the ACC alongside with the ECU and the radar(distance sensor/regulator).

To answer your question you would need to share the details of your ECU(01), ABS(03), BCM(09), IC(17). Are all of these on the same CAN network in your setup?
Have you compared CCS wiring diagrams between VW and Audi in question?

Generally speaking CCS is a function of Engine Control Unit. It is controlled via stalk or MFSW and Instrument Cluster serves as a display to preset speed and confirm function activation. In some cases BCM is also involved.

ABS is involved only in the ACC alongside with the ECU and the radar(distance sensor/regulator).

To answer your question you would need to share the details of your ECU(01), ABS(03), BCM(09), IC(17). Are all of these on the same CAN network in your setup?
Have you compared CCS wiring diagrams between VW and Audi in question?
As mine are audi modules. Abs/ ecu/ bcm audi uses canbus we’re t5 is via bcm looking at daigram so my answer is nope

Back