Nox Sensor?

Pau1GTI

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Evening guys,

Today my 2017 T6 150ps DSG gave an amber engine management light.

Plugged her in his carista and it showed the following codes.

31101 & P20EE. From reading up on the forum I beleive these are both effectively the same fault and it may well be the NOx sensor? Or perhaps add blue related...

Still under warranty and I'll put it in this week of course but for peace of mind does my assumption sound about right?

Cheers
Paul

Screenshot_20190310-194317_Carista.jpg

20190310_194620.jpg

Got the same fault code on Carista. 1 week after picking up our approved used T6 2018 150ps LwB.

Local VW van centre won't tell me if it would be covered by warranty until they scan and diagnose themselves.

Do yours get sorted under warranty?

TIA

And they will want to charge you a diagnostic fee?
Yep. £125 for the diagnostics apparently. They said I'd get this back if they do find a fault which can be fixed under warranty. But they wouldn't retell me whether this NOx sensor fault would be something they would cover under warranty

Yep. £125 for the diagnostics apparently. They said I'd get this back if they do find a fault which can be fixed under warranty. But they wouldn't retell me whether this NOx sensor fault would be something they would cover under warranty
Check the T&C’s of your contract. I think you will find that you are entitled to reject the van after 1 week of ownership. This may have some bearing on whether they will want to charge for diagnostics!

Don't the dealers offer the Das Welt Auto scheme anymore?

Back