Now considering a second van!

redvers

IT Consultant
VIP Member
T6 Pro
Can't afford to push to another T6, but sorely tempted by this for sale locally... 190k miles, apparently no rust, looks to have had all major work done, am I just insane?? :)

IMG_7801.PNG

Can't afford to push to another T6, but sorely tempted by this for sale locally... 190k miles, apparently no rust, looks to have had all major work done, am I just insane?? :)

View attachment 7216
@redvers Insane? Probably not :D, especially if you can negotiate the price :whistle:. Ready to go, classic style interior, you just need to check the mechanicals and for any signs of water leaks and why not :)? No conversions to do! :thumbsup:

@redvers Insane? Probably not :D, especially if you can negotiate the price :whistle:. Ready to go, classic style interior, you just need to check the mechanicals and for any signs of water leaks and why not :)? No conversions to do! :thumbsup:

The idea would be to replace my daily driver which is a Passat... and as I do 25k miles a year, whether or not the mechanicals are up to it is what really worries me... would hate to end up with something that keeps breaking down, or starts costing a fortune in ongoing repairs...

The idea would be to replace my daily driver which is a Passat... and as I do 25k miles a year, whether or not the mechanicals are up to it is what really worries me... would hate to end up with something that keeps breaking down, or starts costing a fortune in ongoing repairs...
Save on the initial purchase price = money available for maintenance :). Spares are readily available and as long as the body is sound you could replace all of the mechanical and still save over the cost of a new vehicle :thumbsup:. Plus you get a smile :) every morning and you have accommodation and catering facilities on tap as it were :cool:. Go and have a look at it at least :D.

What the worst that can happen!
But that floor really would really need changing,

Back