Normal suspension to H&R 50mm drop

Thanks guys, I’ve done the rears they were fairly straight forward, but just looking at the fronts this morning it looks like i need a bit more than my socket set and a few spanner’s. I agree £300 was far too steep. Is there anyone in the SE that you would recommend to fit the fronts for a reasonable price? I’m in Sevenoaks Junc5 M25, I’m new to the VW conversion world so don’t have a bank of useful go to people yet. Martyn at travelvolts has already sorted me out some 12v supply and I know Bognor Motors has a good rep for VW bits but is there anywhere nearer to me than a trip to Bognor with a wonky van

Will need to undo this before I can move the disc and drive shaft out the way....
77546B59-2B4C-4CE8-8904-2FA357DF4193.jpeg

The norm for T5 lowering was to jack the struct out of the hub assembly, not for the faint hearted, massive amount of energy in the strut, I chickened out when doing the T5 and payed £120 to get it done.

The norm for T5 lowering was to jack the struct out of the hub assembly, not for the faint hearted, massive amount of energy in the strut, I chickened out when doing the T5 and payed £120 to get it done.
Cheers Dave, I may well chicken out also, just got to find someone nearby to fit them without re-mortgaging my house. £120 is about right but my local garages are in excess of£300! Gulp

Has anybody got the link for the H&r springs, remedy whereby you can insert a sleeve over the spring, to stop rattling,ve searches but can’t find it

Or know where I can get them ordered

Cheers

Think I'm going for van slam coilovers as mines a t32 I hear even the 50mm doesn't drop it much and it will sits a bit nose heavy
Did you go for the van slams mate, I've got a t32 and I'm considering them with 20s et 45 with 275 40 20 tyres

I bought a set of Vogtland springs ! 50 mm lowering . Have to put them on. Build in Germany.
Paid just 150 euro ! I hope its a fine ride !?
Has someone else these springs ?
Polle

I'm looking to drop mine and not sure what to do, go for just springs or go for the van slam coilovers kit, I don't want it to be a ruff ride only lowering for the look...

Local van converter to me, he has vanslams on his LWB and said they’re ace and wouldn’t waste the money on b14 s

Back