Newbie owner, 1st vw

fruitloop0709

Hi

I am a new member. I've just ordered my t6 caravelle exec,. 204 dsg in bamboo garden green.

It's going to be six weeks yet as it's sitting on the docks waiting to board a boat!

Has anyone seen the body colour coded seats? Mine has then but I can't find a pic anywhere so not sure what they will look like!

Body coloured seats ????
What is this magic you speak of ??
Have heard of body coloured dash panels on the comfort dash as fitted to caravelles but not seats ?
FWIW I saw a bamboo vele in a car park the other week and actually turned around and went back for a closer look and I have to say it's the nicest T6 I have ever seen and I've seen quite a few !

Thanks, I love the colour too!

Apparently the seats are leather outside and body coloured cloth on the middle (terrible description!sorry).

It was not a chep option either but this was the only bamboo one available for a while. I can't find the option on the configurator though!

When it arrives I'll post pictures.

Think that could look pretty hot, look forward to some pics :thumbsup:

Yep looking forward to seeing this one, but not as much as you are i bet ;)

Ordered my new Kombi last Friday, gone for the dark seats but having both swivel :)

I have a Bamboo Garden Green Kombi on order. I was a little reluctant to go for the matching coloured inserts on the Comfort Dash so played safe. After what @Pauly has said though I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures, making me question my choice of plain dash now. It's a rollercoaster waiting though, questioning this & that. Then I'm sure when it arrives all is good!

FWIW I think you may have made the right choice the external green is a beautiful colour but the dash looks a bit more of a solid brighter green I do wonder if it would be a bit much but have not seen a full dash fitted ?

I have a Bamboo Garden Green Kombi on order. I was a little reluctant to go for the matching coloured inserts on the Comfort Dash so played safe. After what @Pauly has said though I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures, making me question my choice of plain dash now. It's a rollercoaster waiting though, questioning this & that. Then I'm sure when it arrives all is good!

Hi know what you mean, so many things to think about, right colour, wheels dash seats options etc I have questioned my choices a few time but made my mind up and sticking to it. Just can't wait now to get the bloody van. Not had a build date as yet, order mid August

Thanks, I love the colour too!

Apparently the seats are leather outside and body coloured cloth on the middle (terrible description!sorry).

It was not a chep option either but this was the only bamboo one available for a while. I can't find the option on the configurator though!

When it arrives I'll post pictures.

Just watched a new vid posted on Youtube by Leighton Vans, Bamboo Garden day van. Looks a lovely colour.

Back