Newbie again

Welcome! Got a van or getting?

If you have one already, pics please !! :thumbsup:

Hoping to buy one soon

exciting times isn't it. I spent about a year looking for the spec I wanted, ended up having to accept some compromises as I think we all want more than we can afford. So glad i waited for what I got though.

What are you looking to get ?

Given the amount of Transporters that are for sale at any one time,it’s surprising how difficult it is to find one with the spec’ that you want.
I looked for quite a few months to find what I was looking for and still had to compromise.
I would think I’d found one with the exact spec’ that I was looking for only to find that it was a 150, or it was a manual, or it had halogen headlights, or it was Black or bright Yellow or Orange.
I found what I was looking for eventually but had to do without heated seats, although unless you have leather they’re not really essential.
Keep looking, you’ll find what you’re looking for eventually but be prepared for a wait.

I searched up and down the country for 8 months, had dealer's searching and allsorts.. In the end i realised for the spec I wanted i had to order it from the factory.

exciting times isn't it. I spent about a year looking for the spec I wanted, ended up having to accept some compromises as I think we all want more than we can afford. So glad i waited for what I got though.
What are you looking to get ?
Not decided yet, looking for a project

I searched up and down the country for 8 months, had dealer's searching and allsorts.. In the end i realised for the spec I wanted i had to order it from the factory.
I spent quite a bit of time as well, it was at least a week from joining this forum, asking a few questions, and buying my T6 ha ha

Take your time and do your homework on a list of what options you want on the van

Diff lock 4M and LED headlights were a must have option for me...

Back