New wheel colour (not everyone's cup of tea)

Thats interesting, i have not seen that before . Hard to tell what its like from a pic, looks pretty good . Are they yours ?

Thats interesting, i have not seen that before . Hard to tell what its like from a pic, looks pretty good . Are they yours ?

It's new to me too,yes, they are off of my van, got steels back on it at the mo (yuk)
They should be back on by Wednesday so I'll post a couple of pics and see what the reaction is

that looks very Bling but i like bling .. cant wait to see them on your van ..
cost ? will it be hard wearing ?

that looks very Bling but i like bling .. cant wait to see them on your van ..
cost ? will it be hard wearing ?

I'm the same, love a bit of bling Its costing me £200, so if I don't like it then it's not massive money to change them,
As they have been shot blasted and then electro powder coated, they should be a lot more hard wearing than just the original paint that was on them, it is a bit of a gamble I suppose, but, as yourself, I like bling and it doesn't get much more bling than chrome

Powder coating is good as long as the company who doesn't knows what they are doing, if they don't it could peel off. Wonder if that is what they do to the new Sportsline wheels?

If you like bling, try some spinners. Would love to see a set of those on a transporter.

Back