New Wave Custom Conversions

From initial consultation through to completion of conversion the team here have been fantastic. Weekly emails with photos throughout the build, build time of about 3 weeks, excellent comms throughout and a great team of craftsmen all passionate about my conversion. Selected them after many months of studying websites etc. and making some calls. I live north of Edinburgh so if I was to travel to Cardiff for my conversion then it had to be 1st class - and it was. Have posted New Wave’s photos of the completed interior in the camper van section of the forum.
Ian

Great facilities, passionate team, almost perfect workmanship (99%) as nobodies perfect and no quibbles after sales service.
They weren’t the closest or the cheapest but stood out against the four other converters I dropped in on.
I suggest the ‘dropping in’ type of audit as the websites often don’t reflect the actual conditions in many conversion workshops.

Had a minor issue with the ThermoCall 4 unit in my camper - telephone support from Martin at New Wave was excellent & got the problem sorted. Nothing was too much trouble and he was happy to provide me with his mobile number since it was a Friday afternoon and the workshop was closing.
Fantastic after sales service.

Back