New Wave Custom Conversions

Discussion in 'Review A Business' started by Ian28, 2 Mar 2019.

1. Ian28

Ian28 Senior Member T6 Pro

Map
    From initial consultation through to completion of conversion the team here have been fantastic. Weekly emails with photos throughout the build, build time of about 3 weeks, excellent comms throughout and a great team of craftsmen all passionate about my conversion. Selected them after many months of studying websites etc. and making some calls. I live north of Edinburgh so if I was to travel to Cardiff for my conversion then it had to be 1st class - and it was. Have posted New Wave’s photos of the completed interior in the camper van section of the forum.
    Ian

JonB and StudleyGlass like this.
  2. Fish

Fish Senior Member VIP Member T6 Legend

Map
    Great to hear more good review for Mike at newwave.

Ian28 likes this.
  3. Jezzer

Jezzer Member

Map
    good skills, we had our's done there and a great experience/service by the whole team.

Ian28 and Fish like this.
  4. DXX

DXX Senior Member VIP Member T6 Guru

Great facilities, passionate team, almost perfect workmanship (99%) as nobodies perfect and no quibbles after sales service.
    They weren’t the closest or the cheapest but stood out against the four other converters I dropped in on.
    I suggest the ‘dropping in’ type of audit as the websites often don’t reflect the actual conditions in many conversion workshops.

5. MAT@VWT5UPGRADES

MAT@VWT5UPGRADES Member Trade Member T6 Pro

Map
    mike will never disappoint, brilliant workmanship

6. Ian28

Ian28 Senior Member T6 Pro

Map
    Had a minor issue with the ThermoCall 4 unit in my camper - telephone support from Martin at New Wave was excellent & got the problem sorted. Nothing was too much trouble and he was happy to provide me with his mobile number since it was a Friday afternoon and the workshop was closing.
    Fantastic after sales service.

Fish likes this.
  7. Pauly

Pauly Senior Member VCDS User Admin Moderator

Map
    Author has removed post so I have cleaned the subsequent replies