New van

Is this a flat one protective strip bigs?, it looks like it on the pictures in website.
Yeh I like the blue, but there was a nice colour of red can’t remember the name , was tempted by it!!
Yeah it’s flat. Good tailgate clearance.
I like the deep metallic red too, but her indoors not so keen.

Since leaving the roof not fastened down twice whilst using the Quick Pops, I have bought one of these to hang in front of my face when driving.

Hopefully this will stop us driving off with the pop top not fastened shut again!

C8C876F3-A075-492C-AC17-156CF3D6544D.jpeg

Last edited:
Hi all,

So I’ve driven a good few miles and gotten a feel for the van, as Wayne said the van is rear loaded so the front is higher, defo needs seeing to! I’ve spoken to CRS about the changes that need to be made so I’ll book it in as soon as I can get time to take it down.

The van feel quite nippy, really , I’m surprised !

Also one of the lights is out , bulb maybe, does the light come out from the front or back, bumper off?, I’ll be having a go next week!
Thanks

21F007C8-C8CC-4C46-8B1A-99FE6C8F3F99.jpeg

4A323EE5-8CDD-492A-ABA7-8C4B730F4852.jpeg

Hi all,

So I’ve driven a good few miles and gotten a feel for the van, as Wayne said the van is rear loaded so the front is higher, defo needs seeing to! I’ve spoken to CRS about the changes that need to be made so I’ll book it in as soon as I can get time to take it down.

Also one of the lights is out , bulb maybe, does the light come out from the front or back, bumper off?, I’ll be having a go next week!
Thanks

View attachment 229527

View attachment 229528
Front fog lamp is an easy fix, you should have pull out panels behind the fogs on the wheel arch cover 'cat-flaps' they have been called! You'll want whiter bulbs than the standard halogen, travellin-lite led fogs are what a few of us have put in, road legal and nicey whitey! Steve at CRS will make a massive difference!

Hi all,

Thanks

View attachment 229527

View attachment 229528

Are you sure the fog lamp isn't working?
I assume you know about the "cornering function"?
No offence intended, when I got my T6 I noticed a fog light wasn't working and only later found out it worked if my steering wheel was turned slightly the other way!

Are you sure the fog lamp isn't working?
I assume you know about the "cornering function"?
No offence intended, when I got my T6 I noticed a fog light wasn't working and only later found out it worked if my steering wheel was turned slightly the other way!

Ahh I didn’t know that, I’ll check

Thanks

Back