New van ordererd

tim langley

Hi guys just ordered a new highline with led's, carpet, and heated seats. Just seen that i could of added a pull out cup holder/ashtray, has anyone tried to retrofit this yet, seems like an obvious thing to have?

Also how long are people having to wait these days for the vans to arrive? I was told 12 weeks, im hopping not much longer.

Tim

Hi @tim langley welcome along
The centre console is part of the comfort dash package and is only available if you have a single passenger seat, a few people have already retrofitted this as its bolt on parts although it does affect the flooring slightly, there are a few threads on this in the interiors section
If you have only just ordered they you should be able to contact your dealer with any changes and get your build updated ??

Hi Pauly, thanks for your help. I've already rung up and added things twice to my order, to embarrassed to ring him a third time. Haha. Oh ok so maybe i can Fit it afterwards all though i have the bench seat
Hopping the van will be as good as my current 5.1 sport line. Although i could only afford a baby 150 engine this time :((

The centre console doesnt fit with a dual passenger seat as it would occupy the space the second passenger would put their legs

Back