New Van First Post, New Front Speakers, Sound Deaden The Cab, Or Both?

trampas

hi.. pretty much asked the question in the title. I have a t6 highline, 150hp, dsg that’s been converted in Clydebank and I’m very happy with the results but the music sound in the front cab is mince. I only have front speakers and now with a kitchen and carpeted walls in the back I think I’ll stay with front speakers only as it’s too much trouble to pull the insulation and carpet back for cables and speakers, so

Would you guys sound deaden the front cab, which hasn’t been done, only and stick with the OEM speakers or get new speakers to drown out the noise or both? I’m assuming the answer is both so if so, are there places in Scotland that could do both and is there a rough guide price or is it a case of depends on sound deadening material and standard of replacement speakers? (I was only looking for rough costs)

I’m poor in time and poor with my hands so need to take it somewhere who’ll do it right.

Thanks in advance

thanks Lee, I was gettin a complex there. Now to find somewhere that does this stuff in Scotland, Cheers

thanks Lee, I was gettin a complex there. Now to find somewhere that does this stuff in Scotland, Cheers
We can sort your audio needs out, as we can supply it as a plug and play setup.

Drop us a pm and we can go through it with you

When I had my conversion done, I had the front doors stripped, dynamatted & insulated. I also have the factory fit additional dust seals. Makes a world of difference. The stock speakers sound fine to my ears.

Back