New Van Day

Very nice indeed and not too long a wait either...do you know someone at the factory??!! :p

Wow! it's amazing how much some wheels and glossy black can transform something! the glossy black looks great with the red!

Very classy - that Fortana Red pinstripe on the gloss black upper grille insert is bloody lovely - a very understated but nice touch pal :thumbsdown:

Not too jealous of your garage set-up either - can’t quite get mine in ours.

Very classy - that Fortana Red pinstripe on the gloss black upper grille insert is bloody lovely - a very understated but nice touch pal :thumbsdown:

Not too jealous of your garage set-up either - can’t quite get mine in ours.
Yes im very lucky that i inherited the slightly higher than average garage door so can just squeeze vans in, makes life so much easier when working on it

Unfortunately i picked the only wheels that didnt have centre caps, Judd are posting me a set direct as they missed them originally so hopefully rectified soon

They will probably come from the dealer in Scotland.
I bought a set of the same wheels but Argent silver. Optimum tyre pressure between 36 to 40psi.
Mine is a t32 4 motion so I was a bit limited on wheels but I really like the judds.
My wife told me to buy them as she said you will be able to get your hand in to clean them easier but I’m still waiting for the demonstration!!!!

No nothing at the moment, i like to do most things myself so this weekend is sound deadening and some insulation then will get a dashcam fitted before i head off to silverstone next weekend for MotoGP
I have plans for some basic electrics (lights in tailgate/rear speakers and power) seat covers and steering wheel when i get back and also a few retrofits in the pipeline but they will probably be winter jobs ?

Back