For Sale New unused Sportline front splitter ,blackberry. £550

andythom188

Electrician
T6 Legend
Decided I'm not fitting the genuine sportline front splitter that i had painted in blacberry by vw van centre wrexham.
All fitting kit with instruction and in excellent unmarked condition.
£550 collection oswestry
but do commute to picadiily manchester mon-fri if this helps

20210206_134916.jpg

20210206_133909.jpg

I wont be in the t6 but the mighty 1.6tdci focus 1 hour 10 from oswestry catch me if you can be setting off from mine at 5.45am :rofl:
I won't be in my T6 but the not so mighty NWB Ford Transit. I will also be setting off from mine at 5.45am but you are 10mins closer than me otherwise i would have made that Transit scream.
I'm working in Piccadilly gate (right next to station) all week if your about for a catch up?

I won't be in my T6 but the not so mighty NWB Ford Transit. I will also be setting off from mine at 5.45am but you are 10mins closer than me otherwise i would have made that Transit scream.
I'm working in Piccadilly gate (right next to station) all week if your about for a catch up?
Im on sale street behind the station on the high rise oxygen towers been here about 6 months, yeah might have to grab a costa ,as long as the transit does 90-95 you will keep up with me fine ;)

Screenshot_20210213-152012_Gallery.jpg

Im on sale street behind the station on the high rise oxygen towers been here about 6 months, yeah might have to grab a costa ,as long as the transit does 90-95 you will keep up with me fine ;)

View attachment 103433
I'll drop you a WhatsApp during the week. I'm working with 5 young apprentices so don't fancy leaving them alone. I have 1 of my Project Managers joining me on Thursday & Friday so can escape for a bit then.

The Transit is new to fleet and will be the first time I've driven it but I'm sure I'll get triple figures.

I'll drop you a WhatsApp during the week. I'm working with 5 young apprentices so don't fancy leaving them alone. I have 1 of my Project Managers joining me on Thursday & Friday so can escape for a bit then.

The Transit is new to fleet and will be the first time I've driven it but I'm sure I'll get triple figures.
5 young apprentices left on there own be on there phones as soon as you had gone out the door :rofl:
I finish early on fridays home for 3 straight out for a run :p off the beer at the moment while training its killing me seing a fully stocked husky beer fridge

Back