New T6 owner

Gav101

New owner here, come to say Hi all!

I have just bought myself a 2015 T6 Highline 140 6 speed. I used to have a T5 2.5 many years ago. But i really needed a van for track days and Euro trips. I will try and upload some photos soon. This place looks like it has a wealth of knowledge. (Just signed up to a VIP membership)

Now i just need to fix my central locking issue which stopped working today :)

Cheers

Gav

Hi and welcome. This lot are a knowledgeable bunch. You’ll get loads of inspiration, which costs a fortune, so be prepared :thumbsup:

Awesome and that’s what I’m looking for. I’ve a feeling this forum is going to cost me a few pennies with all the inspiration! On another note. I signed up as a vip member but it’s not stating it on my profile. Any idea why?

The 140 engine is great, no adblue, and can be mapped if you want,
I'm afraid I can't help on your central locking problem but the search button on the top right of your screen is a very useful feature!

The 140 engine is great, no adblue, and can be mapped if you want,
I'm afraid I can't help on your central locking problem but the search button on the top right of your screen is a very useful feature!
Apparently it’s been remapped. But it all honesty i expected it to have a bit more poke. I've been searching and tons of info. Just need the diagram but can’t access them until my vip thing is sorted

The 675 belongs to a Mate, my old 955 is a big barge, but I do enjoy hassling more modern stuff with it.

Welcome to the forum! What's up with your central locking?

Apparently it’s been remapped. But it all honesty i expected it to have a bit more poke. I've been searching and tons of info. Just need the diagram but can’t access them until my vip thing is sorted
I have a 140 with a Pendle map to about 175, mine's a 4Motion, and I see your point about performance, it isn't ever going to worry a hot hatch at the traffic lights, but for me it is fast enough for me to keep up with every day traffic without thrashing the nuts off it, that'll do for me!

Welcome to the forum! What's up with your central locking?

It just stopped working today. Nothing relating to the central locking works. keyfob, key in the lock and the door lock control on the drivers side. I assume it’s a fuse but trying to chase which fuse it is hasn’t worked out. Even the fuse diagrams don’t show any specific fuse relating to the central locking.

Back