Greetings from Leicestershire

Droneshadow

VIP Member
T6 Pro
just signed up, I’m reluctant to call myself a new boy, as at 64 old boy would sound better. Previous owner of a T4 Autosleeper, currently got a T5 LWB commercial with day van conversion. The T5 is being replaced by a T6 end of next week, SWB 102 Highline with extra seating, windows, carpeting etc. 19 plate, 40k miles.
Being life long bikers the wife and I had a the wacky idea of getting a couple of Honda Dax’s (like monkey bikes) chucking them in the back, driving to various distant (ish) destinations, setting up camp or air B+B, and exploring the local area. We’ll see how that goes!
Cheers, Chris.

IMG_9734.jpeg

Welcome Chris
Funny saying that as my wife and myself are new to VW world having joined here a few weeks ago but still awaiting to get handover of our van which hopefully in next couple of weeks ?
We are also in Leicestershire so maybe pass each other ?

just signed up, I’m reluctant to call myself a new boy, as at 64 old boy would sound better. Previous owner of a T4 Autosleeper, currently got a T5 LWB commercial with day van conversion. The T5 is being replaced by a T6 end of next week, SWB 102 Highline with extra seating, windows, carpeting etc. 19 plate, 40k miles.
Being life long bikers the wife and I had a the wacky idea of getting a couple of Honda Dax’s (like monkey bikes) chucking them in the back, driving to various distant (ish) destinations, setting up camp or air B+B, and exploring the local area. We’ll see how that goes!
Cheers, Chris.

View attachment 212486
Welcome along Chris. The bikes look like great fun!
Here’s a non-VW thread you’ll likely have some interest in..

Welcome along Chris. The bikes look like great fun!
Here’s a non-VW thread you’ll likely have some interest in..
Thanks for that, feel at home already, some name I recognise from UKGSER, another of my favourite forums.

Welcome Chris
Funny saying that as my wife and myself are new to VW world having joined here a few weeks ago but still awaiting to get handover of our van which hopefully in next couple of weeks ?
We are also in Leicestershire so maybe pass each other ?
I’m sure we will. Wear a red carnation so I can recognise you!

Back