New T6.1 specification anything else I need ?

Gwyn

VIP Member
T6 Pro
Hi
Just about to order a new T6.1 204 4 motion DSG highline panel van ( for work ) c/w
LED lights
Diff lock
Heated seats
Towbar
Rear view camera
All season tyres
80L fuel tank
Second battery

Are there any options that’s I’ve missed / need ?

TIA

Hi
Just about to order a new T6.1 204 4 motion DSG highline panel van ( for work ) c/w
LED lights
Diff lock
Heated seats
Towbar
Rear view camera
All season tyres
80L fuel tank
Second battery

Are there any options that’s I’ve missed / need ?

TIA
Roof bar prep?

single passenger seat? unless your not bothered as its for work, just might make it more desireable after

Reactions: Ozi
What’s the auxiliary coolant heater ? ( sorry if it’s a stupid question )
It’s an auxiliary heater for the coolant……:whistle:

Seriously, it’s a diesel burning heater that’s built into the coolant circuit. It kicks in when the temperature is low, to heat the coolant up quickly. Within a couple of minutes you have hot air from the van heater & a toasty cab. They were about £300 when I bought my van. I think some models have them as standard.

Blind spot indicators for wing mirrors. (Great on motorways.)
Side assist, I saw a video on 6.1 californian and they were saying that they were possible going to have to deliver vans without this option as struggling for parts or the technology.

Blind spot indicators for wing mirrors. (Great on motorways.)
Is it even an option on a PV? Got them on my Black Edition as an extra but don’t appear to be available apart from on the California. Side assist should be standard fitting to all vans from a safety point view.

Thanks for the suggestions
It's knowing when to stop, the cost just keeps going up

Is it even an option on a PV? Got them on my Black Edition as an extra but don’t appear to be available apart from on the California. Side assist should be standard fitting to all vans from a safety point view.
I think i had to spec them on my t32 kombi 4 motion

I prefer barn doors as you can get into them easier when parked up to a wall or another car. they are also a lot lighter to use and you only have to open one side to prevent stuff falling out everywhere.

Also Power latching sliding door (don’t know if their standard now). If you don’t have them it makes closing the sliding door incredibly difficult because of the air pressure caught inside prevents it closing properly. It can take two or three attempts and a lot of effort. (Power latching is different to power closing)

Back