New T6.1 specification anything else I need ?

Being a builder and waiting for my Sportline I would have preferred barn doors but will have to learn with the tailgate as this is the only option I have. To be honest I get everything delivered now.
What’s your line of work? Tailgate will be better if you don’t need forklifts going to the rear.
Only other option I would state is heated screen?

I thought I would share with all of you the options I went for:

T32 T6.1 HIGHLINE SWB 150PS 4Motion Manual 6 speed (I believe VW has stopped making manual 150PS 4Motion).
Pure Grey
Active lane assist with side assist
Adaptive cruise control including limiter and City emergency braking
Armrests for both seats
CFCU installed at factory
Direct tyre pressure monitoring system
80L fuel tank
Heated driver and passenger seats
Heated washer nozzles
High beam control
Hill start Assist/Hill descent control
LED headlamps with LED DRLs
Tailgate with window
Manual adjustable lumbar support - have 3 slipped discs
Navigation system Discover Media with streaming and internet
Parking sensors front and rear with Park Assist
Power latching for sliding passenger side door
Preparation for We connect and We connect PLUS
Programmable parking heater (AIR) with radio remote control, Auxillary heater (coolant) and @nd battery
Suspension range 13
Swivel seat for driver and passenger
Tailgate release from inside (electrically)
Removable towbar and lockable
Traffic recognition
Uprated started battery (92Ah, AGM) and increased alternator capacity
Bulkhead removed

Hi
Just about to order a new T6.1 204 4 motion DSG highline panel van ( for work ) c/w
LED lights
Diff lock
Heated seats
Towbar
Rear view camera
All season tyres
80L fuel tank
Second battery

Are there any options that’s I’ve missed / need ?

TIA
Definitely single passenger seat and power latching on the sliding door. As someone else has said, plenty sound insulation unless you have a bulkhead in which case I don't know as I ordered mine without one and it was noisy. I have now sorted it mind you with lots of sound insulation. Apart from that I reckon you have nailed it with all your choices !!

Good Evening All
I have had two T6.1 californias
One In 2021
Second in 2022
My new van does not have a vent in the B Pillar and when I turn on my auxiliary heater the B Pillar gets hot but no hot air is push into the cab as there is no vent.

My 2021 did have a vent

Please see pictures of my B Pillar.

Has anyone experienced this or am i gonr mad 20221207_211608.jpg20221207_211602.jpg

Been told Feb / March 2023 this is a bit optimistic I suppose :rolleyes:
Mine has just been delivered to the camper converters, ordered early Nov 2021 as a LWB Kombi, there seems to have been a longer delay with LWB’s.

Good Evening All
I have had two T6.1 californias
One In 2021
Second in 2022
My new van does not have a vent in the B Pillar and when I turn on my auxiliary heater the B Pillar gets hot but no hot air is push into the cab as there is no vent.

My 2021 did have a vent

Please see pictures of my B Pillar.

Has anyone experienced this or am i gonr mad View attachment 181334View attachment 181335
My van was delivered with the vent in the b pillar but no intake vent in the step. Take it back to the dealer and get them to sort it.

Back