New t6.1 on order

Slight change of subject--do you know if the T32 Kombi comes with 5 alloys or is the spare a steel one?

I think you'll find that park assist actual parks it for you, I might be wrong but I'm sure that was an option I considered when ordering and thought it might be buggy so didn't bother. It adds extra side sensors and a few other things

Yeah but I’ll never use it, I thought it was the only way to add front and rear parking sensors. If they worded it just “Park Assist” I wouldn’t of bothered. Nevermind

Park assist is brilliant! I am pretty dam good at reversing having pulled off some impossible feats in my driving experience haha, but I find this really good! There's been a few spaces I thought it'll never let me attempt and its carried out the park perfect!

I only got it as a gadget as I didn't think I would really use it (was for the Mrs on occasion) but its actually so good I use it all the time now. I only want to do it by myself now if there are too many people are about.... because it can stop a passer by in their tracks in sheer amazement haha, I don't like the attention. You wont be disappointed. Haven't tried out my trailer assist yet due to crap weather but If its anything like the park then its going to be great.

Also, my only regrets... not getting 2nd battery as this would be very handy for future proofing. Although it can be added, I do like factory equipment. Also the auto heating controller, manuals fine but I miss it from my older van.

Definite musts. LED lights, heated seats, 2nd door. I dont regret having the tailgate either, handy in the rain. Dont bother with the barn doors (option) unless you really need them. and finally a removable tow bar. If your ever going to need to use a trailer, get this because aftermarket will cost you the same and prob not have all the additional features.

Enjoy!

Last edited:
So am waiting for my new van to arrive does a new T6.1 come with gloss or matt grills? need to find out if i buy matt or gloss black badges.

Back