New Member, With Many Questions....

Looks good, love the Red- my fav colour in a car I think. Great options on the Edition which make them a great second hand buy!

So, whats the first mods??

Side bars and tailgate opening protector are approved by SWMBO, so that's first. Then at some point lowering springs and a sportline spoiler to complete the outside look (Ideally I'd like 18's, but it's a lot of money for 1" bigger...).

Then get saving for a pop top....

I'm trying to work out SWMBO but I've a feeling its "The Wife"?

Thankfully mine lets me do as I please, work hard and all that....!

Bumper protector is a good idea, they should have them standard as they probably look better than without too!

I think you'll end up wanting wheel spacers, the worst thing wheel-wise is how far they are tucked away under the arches! Dont know why VW done that, they look silly!

I'm trying to work out SWMBO but I've a feeling its "The Wife"?

Thankfully mine lets me do as I please, work hard and all that....!

Bumper protector is a good idea, they should have them standard as they probably look better than without too!

I think you'll end up wanting wheel spacers, the worst thing wheel-wise is how far they are tucked away under the arches! Dont know why VW done that, they look silly!

Possibly, although I like the look of yours with just the lowering springs. My only concern with spacers is the additional load on the bearings. Will be interested to see what yours looks like when you've fitted them though.

Back